- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
- Strong Female Leads
- Dark Side of the Law
- Gay Main Character
- Dark Plot Already
- People of Color as the main characters
- Well Written Plot
- Time Jumps
- Calling People Out On Their Bullshit
- EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO WATCH THIS SHOW
this is probably one of the sexiest gifs ever
Holy sweet baby jesus
now this man is either dead or just old as hell but lord he was something else.
who is thiss someone message me!!!
he was my boyfriend in the 1960’s. im immortal
that´s marlon brando
And this is Brando.
It depresses me that people didn’t know who this was.
Fun fact: this is the same guy who got pretty pissed at one of his directors and retaliated by refusing to ever wear pants on set, so the director had to work around only filming him from the waist up.
He was also active during the civil rights movement, to the point where he was even at the March on Washington
(That’s him with activist/author James Baldwin)
He sent a native american woman in his place at the oscars to accept his award because he was angry about the treatment of native americans in this country and in the industry.
Oh and he was also allegedly bi sexual
there’s no alleged…he was bisexual. James B also wanted the D.